Call on: 0879173277
Danny and Eamonn are the first points of contact for new referrals to Treo. Each person is brought through our referral procedure which aims to develop a good working relationship, meet initial & immediate needs, but also to develop a plan of action to bring about positive outcomes.
- Link Work Developing links & professional working relationships between Treo and other services in the community.
- Advocating on behalf of service users and their families with appropriate service providers i.e. homeless, accommodation, legal, finance, local government, substance misuse, physical & mental health, training, education & employment.
- Liaising with the Probation Service.
- Visiting and Supporting people in prison/treatment centres and develop post release plans with those returning to the local community.
- Family Support
- Key Working Service Users
Treo’s Outreach team facilitates a ten week step by step workshop designed to support key recovery concepts helping people address their addiction issues. Each week looks at a different aspect of how addiction can impact on their lives. This includes:
- Triggers and cravings
- Coping with stress
- Anger management
- Family recovery issues &support /solutions
- Communication and relationships with friends/ support groups
Treo’s Outreach team also collaborates with Waterford & South Tipperary Community Youth Service’s Frontline Project to offer a Support Programme for young people living with drugs and alcohol problems at home whether it is through a parent or sibling’s use.