Treo Local Training Initiative Dungarvan
Address: First Floor, Data House, 44 Mary Street, Dungarvan Co. Waterford
Call on: 085 8599870 or 058 45335
Call on: 0858599102
Treo LTI Dungarvan is an excellent environment for young people (aged16-23) who want to further their skill-set by completing an array of modules at QQI level 3. Each learner undertakes this work in a supportive environment which also encourages more positive lifestyle choices. Treo LTI is a flexible alternative to mainstream education, facilitating learning and achievement at each individual’s own pace. Students receive a weekly WWETB training allowance.
- Computer Literacy- Equip the learner with the basic concepts of computers in everyday life
- Communications- Develop reading, writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Career Preparation- Develop career planning, CV preparation & interview skills.
- Mathematics- Develop a basic understanding of mathematical concepts.
Elective ( x2)
- Personal Effectiveness
- Self Advocacy
- Art & Design
- Culinary Operations
- Health & Fitness
- Soccer Skills
- Personal Care and Presentation
We also offer non- accredited Personal Development & Issue Based modules to the learners.
A training allowance is available to those who qualify under ETB specification
Treo LTI Dungarvan is supported by: Waterford Wexford Education Training Board