Treo Local Training Initiative Dungarvan
Address: First Floor, Data House, 44 Mary Street, Dungarvan Co. Waterford
Call on: 085 8599870 or 058 45335
Call on: 0858599102
Through training and education Treo’s Local Training Initiative in Dungarvan offers support and direction to 16 – 23 year old by supporting them to make positive choices, stay out of trouble and move forward with their lives.
What we do
- Provide a flexible training programme which is developed around each individual learner, in a safe & secure environment.
- Provide our learners with the opportunity to gain recognised QQI qualifications.
- Provide our learners with support in progressing to further education, training & employment
- We also offer Counselling & Family support.
The current programme runs as a continuous intake and on successful completion learners are awarded a QQI Level 3 Major award in Employability skills.
- Computer Literacy- Equip the learner with the basic concepts of computers in everyday life
- Communications- Develop reading, writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Career Preparation- Develop career planning, CV preparation & interview skills.
- Mathematics- Develop a basic understanding of mathematical concepts.
Elective ( x2)
- Personal Effectiveness
- Self Advocacy
- Art & Design
- Culinary Operations
- Health & Fitness
- Floor & Wall Tiling
- Soccer Skills
We also offer non- accredited Personal Development & Issue Based modules to the learners.
A training allowance is available to those who qualify under ETB specification
Treo LTI Dungarvan is supported by: Waterford Wexford Education Training Board