Hard Landscape and Construction - QQI level 4
Begining on the 10th of March 2017 for 20 consecutive Fridays. Click here for further information.
Nine Week Basic Bicycle Service and Repair Program
Participants will gain the knowledge and skills required to carry out basic repairs and services using their own bicycle or one of Treo's bicycles. This program will be held in Treo's Bicycle workshop, which has all the tools and equipment required to deliver this program.
- Week One: Manual Handling Training Update
- Week Two: Detailed Breakdown of the course And Identifying Bicycles Problems
- Week Three: Identify and naming tools required, And how and where to use them correctly and safely
- Week Four: Understanding Braking Systems and Replace front and back brake cables
- Week Five: Identifying Gears and Replace Gear Cables
- Week Six: Tyres and Tub sizes and Puncture Repair
- Week Seven: Head set adjustment and replacement
- Week Eight: Changing Bottom Bracket and chain
- Week Nine: Reveiw of the course and Feedback from participants about the program. Presentation of Certs